1. I somehow survived spring semester though it was extremely difficult and my grades weren't what I wanted (though better than I expected). I am now a senior in college and on track to graduate in May of next year.
2. I was hired to be a lifeguard at the pool in my neighborhood about a month ago but Memorial Day has come and gone and I still haven't worked yet. They have screwed me over about 100 times but I'm hoping that $12 an hour/40 hours a week will make up for it.
3. My grandpa has cancer. It's been up and down with how bad it is, but my dad keeps telling me "expect the worst." Wonderful.
4. Alex and I have been together for 5 months. His parents love me. His friends love me. And my parents/friends love him. Word.
5. Two of my cousins are graduating high school within the next...48-60 hours and I won't see either. Bummer.
6. My mom is super stressed because her family is crazy and no one will stand up to my grandmother. Anyone surprised? Nope.
7. One of my best friends from high school is (finally) engaged to her boyfriend of almost 5 years.
8. On that note, it seems like almost everyone I know is either married, engaged, married with a child or married and pregnant. Holy crap, I'm I really old enough to have friends like that? I guess so.
9. My little brother is 14 and probably smokes more pot than I do. Scary. I'm more worried about him getting in legal trouble than anything else.
10. I tore apart my room and rearranged it and it felt great to move all that stuff and clean and organize and I moved everything myself.
11. I still miss Jackson. He's been gone 5 months and this isn't getting any easier. If someone figures out how to make it easier, let me know?
Anyway...I REALLY should get to bed. We're supposed to be moving stuff around in Alex's house/room. His bed has plastic wrap on it to keep the mattress from collecting dust but it's so fucking loud when he or I moves I have no idea how I'll actually get to sleep. I guess I'll try.
PS. 12. I've seen Star Trek in the theaters three times tying my record with Titanic, the first LOTR movie and the first Harry Potter movie. I have to say the movie is great, especially for a Trekkie like me. There is a lot of action for the new fans and a lot of inside jokes for the old fans. I LOVE the new cast, they are perfect.
It's like 4:30 and I've only tried to sleep once about 3 hours ago. I drank an amp at like 11 so I was extremely wired. Now I just don't feel like sleeping. I have about a million and a half things to update on since my last entry of Feb 10 or whenever it was.